Mexico City Half Marathon 2016
Run and see very important monuments along the way. Also, you can enjoy the beauty and freshness of “Parque de Chapultepec”. 25,000 runners are expected coming from more than 20 different countries. The race is for Men and Women, 18 and up. The course has been officially measured and certified by the Mexican Athletics Federation (FMAA) and the International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) and Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS).
The day before the race you can have an afternoon/evening course tour, where you can see the course you will run the next day. The race day, at evening, we will give you the option to transfer you to “Plaza Garibaldi” where you can celebrate your race along with Mariachis, food and beverages. The third day in the morning, you have the option to pick the tour to Xochimilco (floating gardens) and the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Second religious temple most visited in the world) or Teotihuacan Pyramids (impressive size) and Coyoacan (beautiful and pleasant area in the city). In the afternoon we will have a city sightseeing tour.
- Race’s official t-shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- Competitor´s number
- Chip electronic timing
- Water and energy supply along the race
- Snack at the end of the race
- Medical services along the race
- Medical Insurance
18-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+
Basic package (5 days / 4 nights) + tours & sightseeing
- Entrance to the race.
- Accommodation in 5 stars hotels (breakfast included)
- Ground transportation for the race, tours & sightseeing, that includes:
- Airport-hotel, hotel-expo-hotel, hotel-race-hotel, hotel-airport
- Day before the race: running course tour by car/van (about 2 hours)
- Race day: optional transfer to Garibaldi Plaza to celebrate
- Day after the race: In the morning two optional tours & sightseeing: Option 1: Xochimilco-Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe (about 8 hrs) Option 2: Teotihuacan pyramids-Coyoacan (about 8 hrs). In the afternoon/evening: city sightseeing tour (about 2 hrs)
Prices Basic Package + tours & sightseeing
Single occupancy room $819 USD (tax and service charges are included)
Double occupancy room $560 USD per person (tax and service charges are included)