The day before the race you can have an afternoon/evening course tour, where you can see the course you will run the next day. The race day, at evening, we will give you the option to transfer you to “Queretaro Plaza” where you can celebrate your race along with Mariachis, food and beverages. The third day in the morning, you have the option to pick the tour to San Miguel de Allende (it has been honored as the star of Mexican Tourism for 2012 by prestigious Conde Nast Traveler) or Pena de Bernal (magic town with delicious restaurants, craft made products, cable car). In the afternoon we will have a city sightseeing tour.
- Race’s official t-shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- Competitor´s number
- Chip electronic timing
- Water and energy supply along the race
- Snack at the end of the race
- Admission to finish festival concert
Basic package (5 days / 4 nights) + tours & sightseeing
- Entrance to the race.
- Accommodation in 4 stars resort. European plan (breakfast included)
- Ground transportation for the race, tours & sightseeing, that includes:
- Airport-hotel, hotel-expo-hotel, hotel-race-hotel, hotel-airport
- Day before the race: running course tour by car/van (about 2 hours)
- Race day: optional transfer to Queretaro Plaza to celebrate
- Day after the race: In the morning two optional tours & sightseeing: Option 1: San Miguel de Allende (about 8 hrs) Option 2: Pena de Bernal (about 8 hrs). In the afternoon/evening: city sightseeing tour (about 2 hrs)